Founded in 2008 a B2B Marketing and Sales Solution provider, Nexsales is an expert in contact datamanagement and lead generation. We work as your partner to provide you with accurate insideinformation and prospect intelligence that help you define your challenges better. We craft B2Bmarketing programs and combine targeted list building, telephone-based outreach, with brandstrategy, social media, and innovations in technology and analytics.
Our Leadership Team
- 15 years of global management consulting and outsourcing experience
- Former Asia head – Global eProcure, founded operations and grew revenues 7X
- Consulting at Accenture: Deutsche Bank, Shell, BASF, built delivery center network
- 25 years of Marketing, Sales and Business Management experience
- Successfully founded and led several high-tech start ups in Silicon Valley and worked at , National Semiconductor, Sun Microsystems, Nazomi Comm. and MoSys
- 25+ years of sales/sales management including 5 years of global responsibilities
- Co-founded and led manufacturers’ rep company – Up State NY
- Previous experience, Electra Sales Corp, National Semi, Fairchild Semi and DataForceCRM
- 14 years of brand development, communication, content and media experience
- Responsible for first-ever South Asian integration
- Your Exclusive Pass to the MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2013
- NH7 Weekender show
- Launch of Visual Disobedience – A Bohemian Virtual Space for Inspired Ideas
- Meetul Shah joins Nexsales as SVP, Technology & Innovations
- Nexsales launches LinkStreak – an innovation that will revolutionize telemarketing
- Nexsales contributes to the continuing success of MarketingSherpa events since 2009
- Reinventing Telemarketing Through Innovation
- 8 Reasons to step into Direct Marketing, if you haven’t already
- Steal ideas, not content
- 3 Effortless ways to build a list yourself
- Social media and email marketing in perfect harmony: Ideas to integrate your efforts
- Blogs and Banter in the world of brands: 8 Things you ought to know about blogging
- Email Marketing Research: What information will help you do your job better?: At MarketingSherpa we have discove... http://t.co/Wwanpncz
- Top 10 Tips for Exhibition Marketing in the Social Sphere.: Today's guest post is written by James Barnett wh... http://t.co/WGk4DmGc
- Social Media Marketing: Penguin’s Twitter book club nets 14 million impressions for its hashtag: Choosing the ri... http://t.co/xOZoN4bb
- Optimizing the Lead: 4-step lead generation analysis: TweetWhen you think of the word optimization, you might th... http://t.co/bfudE9If
- Week in Review: November 2nd: Happy November! We hope you all had a fun and spooky Halloween. While you're ... http://t.co/DIza6tbX
- Marketing Career: Crafting an internal performance whitepaper: Tweet An email recently came across my inbox with... http://t.co/33JUarGb
Check out our video on how to build a successful career.
- Meetul Shah,
SVP, Technology & Innovations
How We Work:
We are polyglots…
We believe in using the best resources and processes for the job depending on the business need while maintaining a slight bias toward the tools the team knows the best.
What is more important is getting the job done and well!
We are innovators…
We believe that to be in front of the game you cannot walk the treaded path. We have developed innovative technology and processes such as our latest path breaking patent pending technology, FastSwitch™, is a live call automation system that enables our clients to directly have relevant conversations with the targeted prospects with access to in-depth prospect profile.
We are agile…
Agile methodologies mean different things to different people. For us, the most important part of Agile is doing what works best for the team, focusing on quick ROI and alignment to the business need. We are truly a global company. We have people in Seattle, California, Michigan, Florida and Mumbai. We’re pragmatic, not dogmatic. We’re never afraid to try to new things to see if they work and reconsider our positions if the situation warrants it.
We value our people…
We spend time regularly working on whatever we’re interested in. You will have ready access to Executive Management. Salaries are generous and ample vacation time. We work hard, We play hard!
We’re looking for people who are interested in getting in on the ground floor of an incredible opportunity to build amazing software. Think you’ve got something to contribute to our exceptional team? We’d like to hear from you!
Corporate Headquarters: Silicon Valley
10080 Carmen Road,
Cupertino, CA 95014. USA.
Delivery Center 1
Nex-sales Solutions Pvt. Ltd
201, Wadala Udyog Bhavan,
Naigaum Cross Road,
Mumbai – 400031 India
Delivery Center 2
Plot 34 (Part), SEEPZ (SEZ),
Mumbai 400 096 India