We are growing our team and are seeking mature, experienced software professionals to support our various technology initiatives.
- 3+ years’ experience with Asterisk, FreeSwitch or similar IP PBX experience
- SIP protocol and VoIP call routing/delivery.
- Knowledge of cloud providers such as EC2, Rackspace, Azure etc
- Performance tune and optimize Asterisk, FreeSwitch or similar IP PBX
- RTP packet analysis and voice quality troubleshooting experience.
- Experience operating and maintaining applications running on LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Familiarity with various IP networking protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, and IP Multicast.
- Proven history of analyzing situations and employing creative solutions.
- Ability to multi-task without losing focus of critical details.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment that emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Practical Network engineering knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 and how it interacts with a VoIP environment.
How to Apply
You can write to us at Shantanu.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (91) 900 402 9473.
Please DO NOT apply if:
- You feel like a fish out of water without a well-defined traditional corporate structure
- You consider taking out the trash as being below you
- You’re accustomed to using the phrase “it’s not part of my job description”
- You don’t enjoy beer pong with the team!
- You can’t get a passport or don’t like to travel abroad.
Please DO apply if:
- You have the desired experience (this is not a learn on the job position)
- You’re a doer – not a manager, a coordinator, or an idea person – but someone who loves to get stuff done, and done well
- You are a “go to” person because you’re reliable, creative, resourceful, a good decision maker, and generally one of the most capable people your peers know
- You’re accustomed to a small company environment including wearing many hats and managing way too many things at any given time
- You’re articulate, persuasive, and tech savvy (this does not mean familiarity with Microsoft Office)
- Your friends and former employers would gush about you and your awesomeness
Who you will be working with:
Meetul Shah, SVP - Technology and Innovation
- Entrepreneur with over 15+ years of experience in founding and leading businesses
- Founded 3 software companies with 2 successful exits
- Over 9 years at Microsoft, EDS, Watson Wyatt in product development.
Abhijjit Nadgouda, Technology Architect
- An open source evangelist, Abhijit has developed expertise in leveraging open source benefits to help clients achieve their goals
- Over twelve years of experience in software development, he has worked in several roles from programmer to technical architect
- Founder of a consulting firm focused on ROI-centric software development, helping clients find the right software solutions